Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I lost money with AEM Holdings today

Dear fellow investors,

Today I am hit by another loss with my holding in AEM (my last big boo boo was China Aviation Oil).

Company requested for a trading halt this morning. Given last week's DBS Vickers' report earmarking AEM (among many others) as a potential target for acquisition, naturally I thought some deals would be announced along the same tune.

Guess what! The Company seeks a trading halt to announce that the Company is assisting with investigation by CPIB !

Upon resumption of trading, the counter dropped by about 20%. Edgar jumped off the cliff....

Why? Why? Why? Why?.................. and a big sigh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edgar,

Shares are volatile. Let us hear your opionion on the buying of unit trust for investments.